14 Oct India Tourist Visa On Arival
Citizens of Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands,Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu, Vietnam can get a “Tourist Visa On Arrival”. Its validity would be for 30 days, it would be valid only for single entry and is available only at the international airports at Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Trivendrum. This visa can neither be extended nor converted to any other kind of visa during the stay in India except in certain exceptional circumstances.
Of course, the citizens of the above countries can also get the visa in advance of their travel.
Tourist visa on Arrival would be issued subject to the following conditions:
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
How it works
- Apply online Upload Photo and Passport Page
- Pay visa fee online Using Credit / Debit card
- Receive ETA Online ETA Will be sent to your e-mail
- Fly To India Print ETA and carry at the time of travel
For Instruction Click Hare